Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping terms?
We currently ship to US and Canada only
Please allow 2 to 3 business days to process order before shipping
Shipping is free for all orders and done via USPS Priority Mail
What is your return policy?
We want you be happy with our garments! New, unworn merchandise may be exchanged or returned within 14 days of purchase date.
If you would like to return an item, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RA number (return authorization). Please include your order number and the reason for return. Once you receive your RA number you can ship the package back to us using the shipper of your choice.
For a full refund items should be returned new, unused, and with all garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, worn, soiled or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
For exchanges, please e-mail us with your order number, and item you would like to exchange it for. You may use the shipper of your choice to send the item; we will pay for the shipping to send the new item back to you.
- Where do you ship from?
- All items ship from Oakland, California.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Please allow 2 to 3 business days for us to ship your order. Domestic orders take anywhere from 3 to 10 business days to arrive via the United States Postal Service. Please allow additional time for orders shipping to Canada.
- How do I pay for my order? Is it secure?
- We use Shopify Payments, powered by Stripe, a secure and certified credit card service, to process orders. For more information on Stripe’s security, please visit https://stripe.com/us/features#seamless-security. Stripe accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Diners Club.
- What if something is wrong with my order?
- Please contact us at: email@example.com or 510-759-4516 if you have any questions or issues with your order. We will respond within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry.